View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 08:17 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Johto: Gold Version (Open!)

(Looking at the posts thus far, it's Like Markus in Gold is like Max in Red, and Spin in Gold is like Markus in Red. It's SOOO Ironic. I LOVE IT! Also, considering what's been said, I'll just assume Markus is the same rank as Sam and Joel-and by that token, above basically everyone else in Gold Team.)

Markus Novolos
M, Girius, Natasha, Belt, Unreality, Beta, Bloodwraith(?)

<*Telepathing to Beta*...Are they gone for real?>

<*Responding*...Yes. They're gone.>

*Breathing a sigh of relief-right before the two girls charge at Lee* Hey!

*At Lee* You. Lee. As of right now, I have no intention of harming you, but I have no intention of letting you go, either. I have no clue who the f*** you REALLY are, in fact-a past is only half the story. You clearly have a head on your shoulders that extends beyond the Chrome-Tyrant rivalry, clearly. You helped us in the Ruins, we help you by not treating you like the sack of dirt basically every other Tyrant in existence would treat basically every other Chromie in existence. So just do what I say and you'll come out better than basically every other case of a Tyrant Capturing a Chromie I've ever heard of-which, FYI, usually winds up with the Chromie dead. OK? *Extending a hand for Lee's soon-to-be freed arm to shake*

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!

Last edited by Latio-Nytro; 02-21-2013 at 12:05 AM.