View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 04:09 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll
Default Re: Velocity v Saraibre Ryu (Ref: 3m0d0ll).

I X

-

Velocity

[Rikki] Zoroark
Ability: Illusion.
Health: 38%
Energy: 14%
Moves: Protect~Foul Play.
+1 SpAtt; +2 Spd.

Saraibre Ryu

[Cayci] Galvantula
Ability: Compoundeyes.
Health: 64%
Energy: 38%
Moves: Agility~Bug Buzz.
+1 Acc.

Rikki felt weak, wobbling at the knees. As he stood, he felt that Cayci would probably attempt a swift killing, wanting to end this battle quickly. Thinking such, He held his heavy arms out, focusing protective energy to flow into his palms. Soon after, a strong greenish blue barrier appeared, protecting him from harm.
[Protect: Rikki, -8% Energy]

Cayci smirked; she didn't have any intentions to attack Rikki this action anyway. She began sprinting back and forth as if she were playing tennis, letting her legs limber up as she stretched.
[Agility: Cayci, -3% Energy; Cayci, +2 Spd]

Zoroark grimaced as he tried to stand, knowing that this last attack would finish him, but it needed to be done. He lifted himself from the ground, pressing one hand into his knee for support, and let his other arm turn a bright red. Streams of energy began swiveling around his clenched fist, like streams around a falling meteor. Zoroark pressed his muscles as far as he could, every step becoming weaker and hurting his aching muscles more. Just as he reached Cayci, he gathered all the energy he could musted and forced it into his arm, slamming his fist into the EleSpider as hard as he was able, collapsing to ground right after.
[Foul Play: Cayci, -18% Health; Rikki, -6% Energy]

Velocity

[Rikki] Zoroark
Ability: Illusion.
Health: KO'd
Energy: KO'd
KO'd.

Saraibre Ryu

[Cayci] Galvantula
Ability: Compoundeyes.
Health: 46%
Energy: 35%
+1 Acc; +2 Spd.

-

The Energy usage for Foul Play surpassed Rikki's remaining Energy by 2%, so I deducted 2% from the damage done to Cayci.

Velocity, your Pokemon and moves, please.

Last edited by 3m0d0ll; 02-19-2013 at 04:15 AM.