Moves: Synthesis~Synthesis.
+2 Att; PRZ @ 4.

vegetuns937

[Bag] Bagon
Ability: Rock Head.
Health: 89%
Energy: 72%
Moves: Protect~Hydro Pump.

Bag felt uneasy about this battle from the very beginning, knowing that his foe was faster and more powerful than he was. Anticipating another attack, Bag put his arms right out in front of him, letting protective energy pool into the palms of his hands. Soon after, an orb of blue-ish green energy surrounded Bag, protecting him from any attacks that may come his way.
[Protect: Bag, -8% Energy; Bag is protected for this action]

Cassiel smirked at his opponent's choice of attack, not feeling hindered by the barrier in the slightest. The leaf atop his head began to shine a pristine white, absorbing as much of the warm sunlight as possible. His athletic body turned slightly transparent as his wounds healed before Bag's desperate eyes.
[Synthesis: Cassiel: +20% Health; Cassiel, -10% Energy]

Once more, Cassiel let the sharpened leaf growing from his head turn white as his body glowed, becoming a shimmering, transparent white as he felt more powerful, like he could face any attack.
[Synthesis: Cassiel: +14% Health; Cassiel, -10% Energy]

Bag grimaced, disliking the fact that all of his hard work that was spent dwindling down his foe's health had been wasted. He inhaled deeply, letting a few drops of water grow and expand at the base of his throat. The water filled Bag's large mouth, then was spat with incredible force at the Grovyle, who jumped right as the swirling pump of water was only a few inches away, avoiding the attack all together.
[Hydro Pump: Bag, -42% Energy; Cassiel, -0% Health; Acc, 96/1-80, miss]

Dark Moonlight

[Cassiel] Grovyle
Ability: Ovegrow.
Health: 100%
Energy: 63%
+2 Att.

vegetuns937

[Bag] Bagon
Ability: Rock Head.
Health: 89%
Energy: 22%