Thread: Route 6
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 06:27 AM
lu1z Offline

Default Re: Route 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Indeed, the Ledyba do seem disappointed, but I'm certain they would understand if they knew your circumstances.

At any rate, the bugs fly off, and you are free to continue your wandering through the Route. However, Luis notices that one of the bugs seem to have dropped something...

Luis obtained a Poke Ball!

While Luis is picking up the Poke Ball, Emma glanced up the path.

"JC? I think something's following those Ledyba..." she points to the shadows between the trees. JC follows her gaze and indeed sees a round shape slipping past the trunks. But suddenly, like a light flicking on, a ball of red light blinks open and stares at them.

Emma shrieks and hides behind JC as the Pokemon appears...

"Make it go away, make it go away!" Emma trembles, fleeing further from the ghost and taking shelter behind Luis.

This Duskull appears to be alone, but whether or not it is one that you've fought remains to be seen. Write a paragraph about a battle if you wish to capture it.
Name: Luis
Currently: Battling a Duskull
Party: Rick, Cage, Greed, Breeze, Aril

As the Ledyba fly off, I noticed they dropped something shiny on the road. After picking it up I discover they dropped a Pokeball. ''I don't think a Pokeball was going to be of any use to them so I'll keep it.'' It's almost as if they had sensed what was going to happen in mere moments. Anyways, after I cleaned off the dust from the Pokeball; Emma shrieked once again. 'What's the matter this time?'

After I turn my back I saw a familiar face. It's one of the Duskulls we battled earlier, or was it a completely different one? Meh, it doesn't matter. Duskulls are also far stronger than Ledybas and their evolutions are nothing to laugh at. "Make it go away, make it go away!"Emma ran towards me and took shelter behind me. Looks like she hasn't overcome that fear.

''You heard the lady, it's all yours JC.'' I could feel Emma trembling like crazy, almost as if a bucket of cold water fell on her. ''Don't worry Emma, I'll make sure the ghost doesn't hurt you.''

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737

Last edited by lu1z; 02-12-2013 at 09:09 PM.