Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron
Default Re: OPEN REF: SuperUltraZekrom V.S. Fushigidane

SuperUltraZekrom

[Sheip] Flaaffy (F)
Ability: Static
Health: 79%
Energy: 78%
Condition: Hoping things stay electrifying!
Tackle ~ Thunder Wave

Fushigidane

[Owner] Dragonair (M)
Ability: Shed Skin
Health: 80%
Energy: 86%
Condition: Twitchy. Veeeery twitchy. (PRZ@0 [-6 SPD], +1 SPD, +1 ATK)
Dragon Rush ~ Dragon Rush

Round 2

Oh my, oh my. This was going to be fun. Sheip gave a wicked grin as she realized she was oh so much faster than the Dragonair currently, something which made her happy as Flaaffy were not exactly known for their speed. Lowering herself down and scratching the ground for a moment, she charged forward, turning her shoulder at the last moment to slam into the sparking serpent. Before you ask, no, Owner was not happy about it.
[Sheip -7% Energy | Owner -7% Health]

Despite the fact his body refused to respond to him properly, Owner reared himself up, cloaking himself in a fire of purple and red which appeared to form into a more fearsome figure. Letting out a roar, he charged forward, smashing into the helpless sheep and sending her flying. Looks like the wool sure is flying now!
[Owner -10% Energy | Sheip -21% Health]
(Paralysis Roll was 4133 where any result less than or equal to 5000 resulted in Owner successfully carrying out his orders.)

Shaking herself from the rough and tumble treatment, Sheip gathered her energy around herself, feeling the static on her body and even in her core building to a weak pulse. She fired the jolt of energy at the Dragonair, but to her dismay it merely glanced off, doing nothing. Owner was still paralyzed, after all, and it was pointless to try and re-paralyze him.
[Sheip -4% Energy | Owner already PRZ; no effect]

Owner gathered his energy again, trying to form it around him. It sparked and sparked, forming a flame here or there, but he found that the electricity was disrupting his ability to generate fire. Beyond that, he realized he couldn't even wiggle his tail. How bothersome!
[Owner fully paralyzed, -5% Energy for failed move]
(Paralysis Roll was 8207 where any result less than or equal to 7500 resulted in Owner successfully carrying out his orders.)

Round 2 End

SuperUltraZekrom

[Sheip] Flaaffy (F)
Ability: Static
Health: 58%
Energy: 67%
Condition: Glad to get a reprieve, but still hurting.

Fushigidane

[Owner] Dragonair (M)
Ability: Shed Skin
Health: 73%
Energy: 71%
Condition: 'Scuse me paralyzed. (PRZ@2 [-6 SPD], +1 SPD, +1 ATK)

Ref Notes

Tackle: Critical hit rolled a 5075, where rolling 625 or less resulted in a critical hit.

Dragon Rush 1: Critical hit rolled a 9334, where rolling 625 or less resulted in a critical hit. Accuracy rolled a 9 where rolling more than 75 resulted in this action missing the target. Effect: Rolled from 1 to 10; result was 10.

Shed Skin roll was 10 out of 10, where a roll of 1, 2, or 3 is required to clear the status condition. Sorry Owner!

Fushigidane, your moves please.

Last edited by Grassy_Aggron; 02-12-2013 at 01:08 AM.