View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 09:45 PM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Johto: Silver Version (Open!)

(Yep, I know. I'm just getting Meghan away from Seth for a while since she needs her space to vent for a bit)

Name: Meghan
Team:

(KO)(KO)(KO)(KO)(KO)(KO)

Other Items:
Murkrow Egg

"If they're injured or dead it's your fault!" She shouts back at Seth, venom lacing her words. She walks for a short while, but it's clear that she wont find Lee anywhere. She lets out something between a groan and a scream of frustration, her jaw clenched hard as she grips the bridge of her nose with a few of her fingers. The thoughts racing through her head seemed to pummel her as they passed and she took a few deep breaths to try and calm herself down.

She knew she had a duty and had to go back, but going back now would be like giving in. She would walk back looking like a kicked eevee and she wasn't about to give Seth that satisfaction. After a few more moments she finally set her jaw, turning back towards the farm. Her attitude had changed, and she wasn't about to relinquish her hold on it any time soon. She strode back towards the farm quickly, her eyes burning deeply with hate as she moved into the field. Seth wanted her to start acting like a leader? Fine, but he was in for a big surprise.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!