View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 06:50 PM
Ataro Offline
RUSTYREFBOT

Send a message via AIM to Ataro
Default Re: URPG Valentine Auction '13

[MENTION=59687]Airik[/MENTION] wins Shroomish & Foongus with TM's Attract, Protect & Substitute for $18,000.
[MENTION=52985]CommBA[/MENTION] wins Politoed & Ninetales with TM Attract for $27,500.
[MENTION=39418]GliscorMan[/MENTION] wins Throh & Sawk with TM Attract for $24,000.
[MENTION=36423]AmericanTreeFrog[/MENTION] wins Red-Striped Basculin & Blue-Striped Basculin with TM Attract for $22,000.
[MENTION=34403]Trainer17[/MENTION] wins a pair of Rotom with a TM Secret Power and Secret Key each for $110,000. (mystery)

Sorry Bee, I swear I did not do this on purpose.

The following people:
SLCalamity
kanga
Fossil Fusion
Airik
Morru Magnum
Fawkes.
The pokemaster
bestyxD
Princess Crow
Magnesium
Sky Lark
Ash K.
Dinobot
Kantomasta
The Miz
CommBA
TheProtobabe
Trainer17
gun6

... get to collect TM130 Captivate & Heart Mail for making an early appearance! Simply post to claim.

Airik sends [MENTION=59957]Princess Crow[/MENTION] a Shroomish with TM Attract, Protect & Substitute:
Quote:

Roses are Red Violets are Blue **** that **** Green is good too
CommBA sends [MENTION=65488]TheProtobabe[/MENTION] a Politoed with TM Attract:
Quote:

Dearest Protobabe,

Hey. So, I love you and stuff. That's pretty obvious. There's not really much else I can say to you that I haven't actually said to you in person. You're pretty damn special to me, and you know that. I truly do love you. So, here, take this wonderful Politoed and make it rain on dem hoes.

Love, CommBA
GliscorMan sends [MENTION=65679]Biggggg5[/MENTION] a Throh with TM Attract:
Quote:
AmericanTreeFrog sends [MENTION=57500]Joltik[/MENTION] a Blue-Striped Basculin with TM Attract:
Quote:
Trainer17 sends [MENTION=23478]Felly[/MENTION] a Rotom with TM Secret Power and a Secret Key:
Quote:

It's Valentine's and I thought I'd like you to know this fellah will benefit you moar when he's with you. Love him, cherish him <3 Happy Valentine's, Fellykins *hug*
All bidders that have won must post to deduct and claim. People who have received prizes must post to claim as well.

Special FFA tomorrow same timing.