Thread: Route 6
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 12:03 AM
lu1z Offline

Default Re: Route 6

Name: Luis
Currently: Searching for wild Pokemons
Party: Rick, Cage, Greed, Breeze, Aril

"I understand... I do...But... I feel like every second we spend getting to Nova is one less second my father has..." She shakes her head, it seems she is trying to clear her mind from any negative thoughts. "No, I won't complain. I'm lucky you guys are helping me. I just need to be patient." It seems like Emma was regaining her calm little by little but she still didn't want to look at her surroundings, we needed to get out from this place.

Meanwhile, JC came back from the shiny spot, handing me a Pokeball he had found. He had a pale look in his face. "We should keep moving..the longer we wait the worse things could get, lets go see if can find some wild pokemon before we reach the outpost." I nodded and then looked to the place where the Pokeball was hidden, a big piece of wood was sticking out of the ground. I got up from the ground and scrubbed the dirt from my pants, then I looked at JC.

''We were not the first ones, right?'' I sighed, thinking about the unfortunate souls that met their fates here. ''Let's go back to the main road then. We'll search for Pokemon while we get there,'' I reached my hand out to Emma. ''Come on Emma. We are finally getting out of here''

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737