View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 04:49 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Johto: Silver Version (Open!)

Name:Seth
Team:

(fine)(fine)(fine)fine)(fine)(fine)(fine)

After calling out to the farmer Seth snuck away. Once the stampede started he had a fresh path out of there. The first shot gun blast caused him to stop. Maybe this was to far...he only thought about it for a moment and then laughed to himself. It was such a shame that he couldnt be there to see the kid running around. Seth then focused on the dust cloud. The team was really going to be tested in that thing..Alyssa was going to be pretty mad about this stun.
"Oh well." Seth said as Haunter came through the cloud. Seth picked up the eggs and took off running through the farm. Once he reached the road. He bumped into a trainer

The little girl looked at him carrying the eggs and then listened to the sound of the shots.

"Mr what are you doing ! "

Seth bumped the little girl out of the way.
"Stay out of my way kid!"

The girl-scout shouted at him
"As a member of the 102 Natus Camp I can not let you get away ! "

Trainer Battle

" Im going to get a new badge for stopping you !"

Pichu

Togepi

Seth smirked seeing the two pokemon. He reached into his pocket pulling out Exeggcutes pokeball. With a flick of the wrist the egg pokemon came out.

Pokemon Using: Exeggcute
Pokemon Battling: Pichu
Its Points:12
My Pokemon's Points:16
Bonuses: 0
Its points after:0
Our points after:4

With the Pichu down Togepi was sent out. Seth had been looking for one for awhile.
"Perfect!" Seth said flipping open his device.

Pokemon Stealing: Togepi (Unlocked Pokemon)
Pokemon's Cost: 15
Points on hand:119
Points after: 104

Seth device locked on to the pokeball and Togepi was transferred to one of the Seth's Pokeballs. Before the little girl could call out Haunter put her to sleep.

Seth picked up the eggs and took off.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List