Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Route 6

Official's Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Trainer: JC
Currently: Heading to Nova in a hurry !!
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Tron)(Bug)(Mud)(Dizzy)

In Box

Emma's first actions are not good. This place has really gotten her. Ash has not let go of me since she climbed on to my shoulders. A strange feeling enters the pit of my stomach. We were not ready for what was coming. It had taken both of us teaming together to take out one pokemon, no matter the outcome what were going to do when we faced a whole team of criminals with powerful pokemon....I looked at Emma who spoke with a shaken voice.
"I don't like this place... Can we get out of here, please?"

I knew what I had to say but it was going to sound cold.
"No Emma, we cant. It took two of us and almost all of our pokemon to beat that one Dusknior. Luis and I arent ready to take on all of Nova's Outpost like this. We need to search for more wild pokemon to help out our teams." I felt uneasy about my words but I would be damned if I was going to storm into a town un prepared. Its at that point the shiny object caught my eye. I looked to Luis and Emma.
" Emma from this point on, one of us will always be with you. Luis, Im going to go check it out. Please stay with her until I come back. "

I reach down onto my belt calling out Tron. The hefty pokemon comes out, each of its heavy movements echoing through the forest. I rush over to the spot as quick as I can. I dont want to leave them standing there.
At the instant you say no, Emma's expression turned hurt. However, as you give your reasons, she starts nodding her head in understanding. Still, she says nothing as she stares at the ground, hugging herself closer against the chill in the air.

You decide to investigate the strange objects in the middle of the Dusknoir's haunt, leaving Luis with Emma. Despite your quick pace, you proceed with extreme caution--keeping a wary eye out for any sign of ghostly activity. Nothing too eventful happens when you reach the objects, but you notice that they're half-buried. Curious, you brush aside the dirt, exposing a cluster of spheres.

Some are broken and unusable, but you manage to unearth two of the Moon Balls. Other odd objects are within the pit, but none are useful to you. You must have uncovered the ghosts' treasure horde--they must have stolen these items from other Trainers who had unfortunately come across their path. You try not to think about their fate.

JC obtained two Moon Balls! (One for Luis, of course)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lu1z View Post
Name: Luis
Currently: Checking something on the ground
Party: Rick, Cage, Greed, Breeze, Aril

"I don't like this place... Can we get out of here, please?" Emma was very scared and nervous, the only thing she wanted now was to get of this place.

"No Emma, we cant. It took two of us and almost all of our pokemon to beat that one Dusknior. Luis and I arent ready to take on all of Nova's Outpost like this. We need to search for more wild pokemon to help out our teams." Sadly, JC was right. If we needed to join all our forces to beat just one Pokemon then we would be in serious danger if we went against a whole criminal organization. " Emma from this point on, one of us will always be with you. Luis, Im going to go check it out. Please stay with her until I come back. "

JC's attention seemed to be fixated on something that was lying in the ground, it was a shiny object. Wonder what that is... I decided to sat down with Emma and Greed went to my side to lie down for a while, I started rubbing the fur on his back. ''Don't worry, we won't break the promise we made with you. We just need to get stronger, then well have a better chance to free everyone in Nova.''

Emma was quiet, she didn't even look back to me. I just hope we didn't hurt her feelings by taking this decision. ''Just wait a little longer...''
You try to offer Emma some comfort, but she doesn't seem any less fearful. It's almost like she's trying to block out her surroundings--avoiding glancing around the deadened grove. You hardly expect her to respond to you when suddenly she speaks up:

"I understand... I do...," her voice is so quiet that you hardly hear her. "But... I feel like every second we spend getting to Nova is one less second my father has..." She shakes her head as if trying to dispel the thought. "No, I won't complain. I'm lucky you guys are helping me. I just need to be patient."

Greed is looking exhilarated from the battle! Greed gained 1+ Wi-Fi Battle EXP.