View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 10:46 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Johto: Silver Version (Open!)

Name: Lee
Team: (Flint) Cyndiquil [KO], (Buzz) Ledyba [KO], Unown E <missing> Grimer (Egg)

With nothing too exciting that happened last night, Lee finally allowed himself to relax--though he ended up only catching a few hours of sleep. The result left him grumpy and sluggish, and Seth wasn't making it any easier for him. Being called a freak again, Lee shot him a particularly acidic glare.

How 'bout I put a rock through your skull? he thought to himself--seconds before Alyssa surprised him by standing up for him. She literally snapped at Seth. Lee stared at her blankly before the conversation moved on to a plan of action. Involving him.

Lee shrugged, ignoring Seth's ruder observations, "Guess I could give it a shot. I was actually a bit of a performer before..." he stopped, deciding not to finish that thought. "Anyway, I could distract them or something with a show while you guys grab the goods. Knock on their door and pretend to be a traveling performer looking for a job or something."

He shrugged again, looking at Alyssa expectantly. She seemed to be the head of this operation--Seth kept calling her a leader.

When Frita made her comment, he glanced over his shoulder at the farm beyond them. She was right--sounded like there was a lot of Pokemon here. "We might need a backup if this doesn't work," he mused out loud, paying most attention to the Milktank. A stampede might be a great distraction as well...