View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 09:17 PM
Silverwynde Offline

Default Re: That Pokemon you want...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judgmental Arceus View Post
Send this guy a line, maybe he'll grant you your wishes.
Don't tempt me. Seriously. Do. NOT. Tempt. Me...! Hey, I already want to track him down and get an autograph from the guy. He did create my "kids", if you will.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
I hate everything about that man. NO ONE. SHOULD EVER. DESIGN POKEMON. IF THEY ARE FROM THE WEST. xD

srs tho we suk @ dezining.
I find it kinda ironic that it was a Westerner that finally designed something that looked like a giant robot. I've been waiting for something like Golurk for years and it takes a Brit to design it...!

Seriously, giant robots are everywhere in Japan. Why did it take someone from the western hemisphere to create an awesome freaking robot?! Does. Not. Compute!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
and spelling apparently

I agree about the Golurk evolution..that thing seem unrealistic.
I wasn't expecting a prevo or evo of Roselia and we got both in Sinnoh. Didn't think I'd see an evolution to Tangela either and yet we got one. We never really know what the heck they may throw at us. But let's not mention Probopass. That thing kinda freaks me out a little.

And if it doesn't happen, I won't be too upset. Nothing will ever change my adoration for Golurk. That big fella is love.

Why yes, I am a Golurk fangirl! Why do you ask?

Guardian: Evolve @ 159
My VPP Stats