Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Route 6

Official's Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Trainer: JC
Currently: Heading to Nova in a hurry !!
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Tron)(Bug)(Mud)(Dizzy)

In Box

JC paused watching the Gyarados creating the twister....Its power was amazing. The Dusknoir stood no chance in that cage. Once the wind finally died down he was shocked to see it was gone. Hopefully the assault was enough to make Dusknoir want to flee and leave them alone. JC quickly focused on the girls, rushing over to Ash. Who seemed to be pretty excited to see him. After a quick look over making sure Ash was fine. He made his way to Emma kneeling down for a second. As she woke up she looked at both Luis and himself.

"Wha... what happened?" Emma's weak words showed that she not remembered anything.

JC paused for a moment looking at Luis. He then turned back.
" We dont really know ...We lost track of you two on Route 5..When we found you again ..A Dusknoir and group of Duskskulls had taken you hostage. " JC turned back to Luis.
"Maybe you could explain it better because Im having a hard time trying to make sense out of this."
Quote:
Originally Posted by lu1z View Post
Name: Luis
Currently: Explaining Emma the events
Party: Rick, Cage, Greed, Breeze, Aril

The cage was now empty, and there were no signs from Dusknoir or the Duskuls. ''Escaping from a fight they started... Cowards.'' I went to check on Emma and Monferno, to see if they were unscathed. This nightmarish battle had finally come to an end. I returned everyone to their Pokeballs, except for Greed, to give them a well earned rest.

''Good job everyone, we really showed those ghosts not to mess with us.'' Greed put Emma on the ground gently, as she started to regain consciuosness. "Wha... what happened?"

She looked very weak and seemed like she had no clue of the events that just happened. "We dont really know ...We lost track of you two on Route 5..When we found you again ..A Dusknoir and group of Duskskulls had taken you hostage." JC was trying to explain things to Emma but was having a hard time doing it. Looking back to me he said "Maybe you could explain it better because Im having a hard time trying to make sense out of this."

I scratched my head for a second and then looked back to Emma. ''How should I start? We managed to avoid any conflicts with the guys in black and then went to look for both of you but you where nowhere to be seen. We then heard a scream coming in the direction of Route 6, probably that was the moment you were taken hostage by the ghosts.'' Emma looked a bit confused, had she really forgotten that much... ''We used Monferno's scent to track you down and that's when we arrived here, you were lying down in the center of some dead trees and Monferno was protecting you from the ghosts attacks.''

I stopped to catch some air and continued my explanation, ''That's when we started fighting them to free you two. I'm still not sure what those ghosts were planning to do with you. This whole place looked like a ritual circle...'' I paused for a moment. ''Now tell us, what's the last thing you remember?''

Just what happened before we found them?
Emma seems troubled by your responses. She frowns as she glances at the circle of trees, but then she shudders and looks away quickly. Her hands fly up to her head as she replies in a shaky voice, "I... I don't know... I remember following your Monferno into the woods... I was starting to get a little worried that we might lose you guys when suddenly... I don't know, I just got really scared for some reason... Then the air got cold and then..."

She squeezes her eyes shut and curls up into a ball. "I don't like this place... Can we get out of here, please?"

The two of you exchange glances, having gotten no where nearer to the solution to this mystery.

You have one of several choices now: to continue on to Nova Outpost, or chance another encounter on Route 6 (maybe you'll find some new Pokemon?).

However, when you give the circle of dead trees another glance, you notice something shiny at the center... Do you investigate?