View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 03:31 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba
Default Re: Mewtwo Invasion Blitz RP: Lab-rynth

After managing to escape that horrid cage, I made my way to the next floor. Or, at least, I think it's higher up. All I know is that I have to get out of here. They're not preforming tests on me--Oh, Bidoof, no. There's carts scattered around this hall, giving me the opportunity to hide a little bit if the problem arises. First things first, I HAVE to get out of here. HAVE to. I make it through the hallway to find a fork in the road--er--hall. Oh dear lord, what is that thing? It looks like a death thing of...DEATH!

"whi--" A voice almost escaped my lips. My big mouth definitely wouldn't help now, especially if there might be captors here. I think of what I could possibly do to stop it. Well, my father was a great Psychic, or, so I've heard, so I focused on psychic energy. Eventually, I managed to get the camera to focus on the wall. Wonderful. I sneak past it to go to the right. Hopefully, I'm going in the right direction.

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)