Mewtwo Invasion Blitz RP: Lab-rynth
*Banner by Charmander009
It’s dark; you’re lightheaded and feel as if gravity is being pressed against you ten-fold. The floor beneath you is steely and unforgivingly cold. Vision blurred you attempt to look around at your surroundings, seeing nothing but patches of grey and white. Only, those patches of grey and white are actually lines, and once your brain starts to kick in again, you realize the floor is not only cold, but is actually made of steel. You get up as well as you can but feel something hard bump the back of your head, stalling your mind from readjusting to the situation for only a moment. You look up, finding the lines not only meet the floor, but a dull grey mass above your head that is identical to the ‘floor’.
You’re in a cage. A cold, metal trap of isolation, covered in a grey sheet. You don’t remember how you got here, or why you are here, but soon a painful scream catches your ear, sending fear to crawl down your spine and leave lead in the pit of your stomach. Time passes and the paranoia does not leave your mind. Every change in the atmosphere seems to be incredibly obvious to you, and the slightest of sounds put you on the alert. Fatigue beginning to set in, you try to stay as ever vigilant, but your head starts to nod up and down, creating an internal struggle with your mind.
Then suddenly, your cage opens.
Apprehensive, you come out slowly, and with hesitation. Looking around there is no one there, to claim responsibility for setting you free. There are other cages beyond panes of glass with other Pokémon emerging from them, looking only as scared and confused as you are. Taking in your surroundings, there is metal equipment everywhere, sharp and shiny looking objects on plastic canisters, computer monitors and metal tables in the room. There is also a door, one that just happens to be a crack open. You go out the door, but it only brings you to a larger hallway that is part of a much larger building.
You aren’t alone, there are other Pokémon with you here as well. Trapped in a science lab, you need to escape it before whatever brought you here, finds you again. Either find the others and get out together, or step on everyone else to escape for your own good.
- No godmodding, spamming, flamming or bunnying other people's characters.
- This is a No-Sign-Up RP, meaning you post that you are participating, and as what Pokémon.
- You will be playing a Pokémon. Only one character per person as this is not planned to be a very long RP.
- You cannot play a Legendary Pokémon.
- You cannot play a Ghost-type Pokémon, with the exception of the following:
Sableye, Spiritomb, Golett, Golurk, Shedinja, Drifloon, Drifblim
- You cannot play as Ditto.
- I will be playing all the NPC’s and making a final judgement on what happens next based on the actions of characters. If something happens in my post, it happens that way, like in an Interactive Story.
- Everyone who participates will be eligible to receive a Mewtwo in the Invasion Event. Those who participate in Part 2 will be eligible for that prize as well.
- Those who play well and escape the laboratory will earn an awesome graphic stamp/banner/icon thingy from myself.
- You may post in the RP thread as soon as I give you the OK. Everyone starts in the same scenario: escaping their cages and into a hallway. This is not necessarily the same hallway.
- The bigger Pokémon you are, the harder it will be for you to hide. Remember, your focus here is escaping, not battling your way out.
- Cobalt Shadow: Umbreon
- Dragotech: Magikarp
- Latio-Nytro: Sneasel
- Shen: Larvitar
- Neku Sakuraba: Whismur
- 5TailedDemonLizard: Arbok
- Socratic Sarcasm: Starmie
The laboratory is dark, with neon lights of cyan and green, with the odd red screen here and there shining through the windows of the rooms you just exited. Some hallway’s twist left, some twist right, some go in either direction. You don’t know where you are, but so far, you’re alone with nothing to go on but instinct. The lab is monochrome and poorly lit, giving it a creepy ambiance that would send chills down any Pokémon’s spine.
First thing is first, you need to escape, but how? There is no clear way out, and the facility is incredibly huge. That much you know, somehow. You’ll need to find a map, and then after that, figure out the exits, maybe find something intelligent enough to read human writing and someone who is able to use human tools if necessary. Are you alone? Are you the only one here though? With a place so large, if you aren’t alone, can you trust anyone? Will you band together or step on everyone to get out?
That’s all up to you, but be certain, you are not the only thing within the walls of the laboratory.
- Find a map of the facility.
Everyone starts out on either BF 1 or BF 2. The map is somewhere on F1. Threats are minimal by this point. Watch out for stray humans and security scanners.
Paired with: Sandstorm Lavastone <3
Neon the Jolteon
Last edited by Saraibre Ryu; 02-03-2013 at 04:18 AM.