View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 10:01 PM
lu1z Offline

Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latisiblings View Post
Thanks guys, I mean I just appreciate the thought, I know I've just started this thing again so I've got a lot to learn from the veterans.

By the way lulz, how's the NU metagame?
NU is very offensive right now, mainly bulky offense. The lack of reliable Rapid Spinners makes the tier a Stealth Rock paradise so you have to either prevent the other from setting up or stop them from spin your rocks. Torkoal is by far the best rapid spinner I have used, especially the ShellSmash variant. Armaldo also functions well but it lacks power and bulky Ghosts love to switch in on him. Talking about Ghosts, Golurk is one of the main threats on NU.

Sun and Rain teams also have some use, Exxegutor and Ludicolo being the main abusers of both weathers respectively. Charizard also abuses Sun and there also some SwiftSwimmers, like Seismitoad.

You also need something that can wall or take little damage from Flying attacks, as Braviary and Swellow can punch holes in your team if not prepared.

I also want to give a special mention to Liepard, because now that it has Prankster availaible his use has increased. The most popular set being ThunderWave/Swagger/Substitute/FoulPlay

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737