Thread: Daily Chit Chat
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 10:15 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Yeah, that's why I like new games more than old. I like Gen II all together. I classify HG/SS Gen II, because Gen IV is Sinnoh. :L But still HG > G any day.

I hate terrible graphics. HATE. Pixelated, ughhghghg. And R/B doesn't even have much of a story. xD I hate R/B/Y now. Not more than R/S/E, even though they have okay graphics. There's abosolutely now story to R/S/E, almost all of the Pokemon are ugly or funny looking, and it's harder than it should be.

I love Gens II and V though. And so far VI. IV I loved the new evolutions, but the story was slow. I hated most Gen I Pokemon too though, like Magmar and Electabuzz. So I'm glad we have Magmortar and Electivire. Rhyperior is awesome too. Roserade, Mismagius, Honchkrow, Weavile, Gliscor, Lickilicky, Togekiss, Magmortar, Electivire, Probopass, Magnezone, Yanmega, Rhyperior, Dusknoir, Porygon 2 and Porygon-Z, Mamoswine, and Froslass are all way better than their previous forms.