Old 02-01-2013, 04:31 PM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Send a message via AIM to Ant2011
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post Event

*is it your goal to make the worst decisions possible to throw me and the story off !*

Thinking on your feet you decide to try to something that may not be very bright. You try to bargain with a known criminal in hopes to stay out of trouble. Bill remain quiet the whole time you are talking. He watches your facial expressions.

Billy Mayer

"So just like that you are ready to start a life of crime? Something about that seems a little sketchy....but an offer is still an offer." the man signals the Vigoroth to back up. The two energetic beasts fall back into the shadows. Bill speaks to you in a demanding tone.
"If you want to join us, you are going to have to prove you got what it takes...Grab your stuff we have work to do." Bill waits a few moments to let you collect your things. Then he begins to walk into the woods.
((I know my Pokemon are no match for any of his Pokemon, I'll do whatever it takes to stay safe))

Trainer: Anthony
Party:
Currently: Beginning his life of crime

Anthony followed Billy, keeping a strong stance to show no regret or fear. His mind wanders the whole time, thinking of Stacy, and how only a few days ago he was living a regular life.