Thread: OPEN REF: Neku Sakuraba vs. 3m0d0ll
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 07:46 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Default Re: Neku Sakuraba vs. 3m0d0ll

3m0d0ll vs Neku Sakuraba
First Round

I step into the interior of the Scarlet Mansion. I vaguely seem to remember it from somewhere, but now that I dwell upon it, the memory flees. It will come to me later. A maid walks briskly along yet disappears out of sight in time for the Pokémon to be called forth, quietly lest we disturb her work.

Neku Sakuraba

Reisen
Venonat |
Compoundeyes
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%
Psychic~Psychic

3m0d0ll

Conkeldurr
Conkeldurr |
Guts
Energy: 100%
Focus Energy~Bulk Up

I would usually start the round with a sharp and hearty blow of my well-loved referee's whistle, but I manage to summon a light whistle from my own lips. Reisen (the name also seems familiar, but again, I cannot remember where from) starts us off, her eyes glowing light blue. She controls Conkeldurr, watching in amusement as she makes him hit himself several times before she loses the control. Conkeldurr began to flex his muscles, his muscles growing bulgingly large and impressive. He felt much better, standing tall over Reisen.
Reisen: -22% En
Conkeldurr: -7% HP, -3% En, +2 Crit. Hit

Psychic: Roll: 9. If 1, -1 SPDef.

Conkeldurr's body becomes coated in an amber aura and it flexes its body, its muscles thickening until they look ready to explode. Reisen worried for a moment that perhaps they might burst, like the man's on a video clip she regretted watching. Still, maybe if she hurried and took the hulking beast down, they might not pop and she would have no reason to be terrified. Again, she summoned the psychic energy, enjoying herself as she controlled Conkeldurr's reinforced body. She knew she currently held the upper hand - she had hit Conkeldurr twice, hard, and she just hoped that he wouldn't destroy her in the next turn.
Reisen: -22% En
Conkeldurr: -7%, -4% En, +1 Atk & +1 Def

Psychic Roll: 10. If 1, -1 SPDef.

Neku Sakuraba

Reisen
Venonat |
Compoundeyes
Energy: 56%

3m0d0ll

Conkeldurr
Conkeldurr |
Guts
Health: 86%
Energy: 93%

Referee's Notes:
The 22% energy looked a bit odd, but that was what the Compendium said O.O Uh yeah. Continue.

3m0d0ll, your moves please.

Spoiler: