View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 03:26 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Johto: Gold Version (Open!)

(Markus does know how Psychic Powers work, even in amnesia: it was to be expected of him, considering that he knew powers were within him even before his parents deaths (those were when he was 7 for reference). As Markus saw himself mutter on about powers that were apparently lost and has had a good while to think about it…)

Markus
All OOC (Girius, Natasha, Unown M, Unreality, Belt, Bloodwraith (?), Drowzee Egg)

*Markus restrains all action other than sitting down and setting up camp. No tears, no rage, just blank.*

*After he is done setting up camp, to the Unown, still horror-struck at his failure*

………………………I need to fight that thing……………………………

………………………Gotta stop it, gotta stop it, gotta stop it………………………

………………………I had powers, in the past. Strong ones, apparently, from what I saw and heard. Sealed up…………………

………………………It feared what I was, apparently, I couldn't have gotten too far, but it feared me……………………

………………………But seals, even the strongest, they wear off over time and under pressure………………………

*Kneeling* Unown, I will carry out your desired destruction of that wretched blotch if you help me regain those powers-or rather, I will regain those powers As tools for my use in service of eradicating it. I implore it of your wise council. I would sooner kill myself than let me sink to its level……………………No matter how little of it I regain I would ask of your help, most humbly. Help me, please help me…………………I have nothing else good to offer in life, why waste up a chance to actually matter?

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!