View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 07:09 PM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Johto: Silver Version (Open!)

Name: Meghan
Team:
(Egg)
(KO)(KO)(Fine)(KO)(Fine)(Egg)

Meghan looked over at Lee. That's right...They still only knew her as Alyssa...She knew she couldn't keep it from them forever, but now wasn't the right time to say anything. Her emotions were still a mess and talking about it would only make them boil over.

"It's a long story." She simply said before gesturing to the Unown "These guys were a bit stronger than...that man. They got us out."

She had almost called the man Dredd, which would have raised way too many questions that she didn't want to answer. Seth's sudden words stirred an anger in Meghan that she didn't know she could feel and a growl left her.

"The boy didn't die, Seth." She snapped, turning to face him "And we ALL lost a pokemon. It doesn't matter how long they were with you or how close you were to them. They were still a partner and a friend. So enough with the animosity. I don't want to hear it." The thought of losing a pokemon overwhelmed her with a sick feeling and she took a deep breath to keep herself in check. Images of her dead pokemon flashed in her mind's eye and she felt her breath hitch.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Last edited by 5TailedDemonLizard; 01-28-2013 at 07:20 PM.