Ability: Magic Guard.
Health: 59%
Energy: 71%

Vegetunks937

[Char] Charmander
Ability: Blaze.
Health: 29%
Energy: 55%
+2 Att; CFS @ 3; Blaze activated (all Fire-type attack * by 1.5).

Char, feeling highly woozy from that last barrage of attacks, laid in the dirt, feeling weak and alone. LB smirked with her vacant expression and let loose another, finishing blow with Psychic. The transparent wave of colors glided across the darkening sky towards the pitiful Charmander. Char opened his eyes just soon enough to see the Psychic approaching and gasped, throwing up her hands, letting a thin sea green wall of light protect her. The wall of psychic energy turned to harmless dust the moment it hit the Protect. Char, sweating due to the intensity, let out a sigh of relief as he stood, refusing to give up so easily.
[Protect: Char, -8% Energy; Protected]
[Psychic: LB, -9% Energy; failed due to Protect]

Feeling confident after surviving the Psychic attack, Char new that his Fire moves were more effective in his weakened state. With a slight grunt, Char got onto all fours, swaying his tail back and forth. Just as the fire was budding in his mouth, the flame on his tail grew larger. After a few moments, his tail seemed to be releasing surges of fire that melted down the shaft of his tail, and all around his body. Char’s eyes turned red as his entire frame was coated with a fire-mimicking energy; it looked as if someone had doused him with rubbing alcohol and now the flames were only dancing on the surface of his skin. He ripped his mouth open, letting a large blast of fire shoot from his throat.
[Flamethrower: LB, -23% Health (15*1.5); Char, -15% Energy; BRN, 4/1-10, no BRN]

The flames engulfed the unsuspecting Luna Berry. As the fire swirled around her, she cried out in agony, the heat seeping into her jelly body painfully. As the fires slowly died down in intensity, LB opened her eyes, angry. She tilted her head up, “Duuuuuoo!” and lifted the Charmander into the air, one last time. With a furious thrust, she forced her head downwards, and the constricted lizard had no choice but to come crashing down. Landing gut-first onto the railing of the monkey-bars, Char gasped as the wind was knocked out of her. She collapsed to the ground, defeated.
[Psychic: LB, -9% Energy; Char, -35% Health; -1 SPDEF, no roll]

Dark Moonlight

[Luna Berry] Duosion
Ability: Magic Guard.
Health: 36%
Energy: 53%

Vegetunks937

[Char] Charmander
Ability: Blaze.
Health: KO’d
Energy: 32%
KO’d

-

(Note: Yes, I know that Luna Berry should’ve used Reflect during the first action, but I had her use Psychic because it would be more fun to write and ultimately didn’t matter. Sue me.)

See next post regarding payment.