View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 09:59 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Johto: Silver Version (Open!)

Name: Dark Dredd
Team:

Shadow Pokemon

(Shadow Pokemon Get a +10 )

(there are two onixs and this post should be the end of this ! )
Spin and Yellow watch the others take off. The dark Onix lets out a screeching knocking them back. Yellow looks over realizing what she is looking at. That is her Onix. The normally happy girl starts to get upset. Damien , Markus and that Alyssa girl were trapt behind a wall of dangerous Unown. She could feel Damiens life being sucked dry. Yellow stood up and called out.
"No more !!!" Yellow rushed in. sliding under the swinging tail. she climbed the back of the Onix putting her hands on its head. She then let out a bright blast of light that knocked the Onix out. As if feel to the ground it disappeared. Spin caught Yellow in the air.

Seth hand reached the top of the long stair way. He looked down at Frita and Luna and called them to keep going. Lee still dizzy couldnt concentrate enough to do anything. Seth led them to up to the outside and dropped Lee into the grass. The Chrome grunts were shocked to see how dark it was outside.
Seth looked at the group.
"We had to do what was best for us, Alyssa knew the deal. We need to get our pokemon healed and find shelter."

Behind the first wave of Unowns Damien struggles as the life is drained. Dredd watches the boy fade away. He shows no emotion as Damien tries to do something, soon losing his strength.
*Your chore is almost done, Damien. With our army of pokemon growing, we shall soon get our hands on the last of the stones. With the stones in our position we shall free everyone or the burdens they hold onto*

Dredd lifts both his hand and the Unown begin to spin faster and faster. The Unown growing more dark with each spin. Soon even the purple energy is now black. The dark energy begins to pour out making its way through the ruins and out into Johto.

On the inside of the time stream
The Unown being to pulsate as they spin around Mewtwo

#Y#O#U# #S#H#O#U#L#D# #N#O#T# #H#A#V#E# #G#O#N#E# #T#H#I#S#.#Y#O#U# #H#A#V#E# #T#H#I#S# #A#C#T#I#O#N#

Mewtwo beings to glow with light and soon vanishes into time. Next the Unown open the gate way back to thier time and they fall threw. As the get up they see Damiens energy being sucked out. They also notice the monstrous dark Onix, and the dark shadow creature Gengar.

Meghan and Markcus get up trying to rush over to help Damien. Who seems to be to out of it to move. Dredd looks at them.
*Impressive*

Dredd focus changes to the new batch of Unown.
*You have a made a grave mistake hive mind. No matter when you sent him I will find him.*

The Unown swarm around around Dredd spinning faster and faster.
#Y#O#U#R# #P#U#N#I#S#H#M#E#A#N#T# #M#U#S#T# #B#E# #W#O#R#S#E# #D#R#E#D#D#.

The the sparks flying hitting him from all angles. Dredd lets out a loud scream dropping to his knees. A sound of laughter fills in the air.
*Was that it! guardians of time hahahaha* Dredd stands of lifting he starts to focus and the Unown start to let out cries of their own.

On the outside of the both of walls of Unowns. Spin starts to focus and she can feel the Unowns emotions changing.
"He has lost his grip on them Yellow do it."

Yellow rushes up putting her hands on the first Unown she can find. Yellow focuses and lets out a little light. She falls to her knees for a moment as the Unown stops and drops to the ground. Soon like cards falling the first wall of Unown drop they have been almost sucked dry of energy. Spin and Yellow rush over to Markus and Meghan. Spin helps up Markus, and Yellow rushes to Meghan.
"I hope your okay Meghan." Yellow stops looking at Damien. She then rushes over to him.

The group turns towards the Unown who are now calling out in pain. Dredd laughs as they all fall to the ground.
*What a waste of time that was. No amount of Unown or children could stop us.*

Dredd walks up to Meghan tossing back Spin, Markus and Yellow.
*You know dont you.* He reaches his hand out and touches her face. Meghan feels the coldness of death. Before Dredd can do anything the Unown float back off the ground. All of the Unown lift off the ground. As one big group of angry Unown they swarm Dredd, 56 of them spinning now.
#Y#O#U# #M#A#Y# #H#A#V#E# #P#O#W#E#R# #B#U#T# #E#V#E#N# #Y#O#U# #C#A#N# #N#O#T# #S#T#O#P# #T#H#I#S#.

The white light shouts out from all 56 Unown. Dredd like Mewtwo disappear.

All the Unown stop breathing sigh of relief. The time stream opens and they second batch quickly disappear into it. before leaving they call out.

#N#O#T#H#I#N#G# #I#S# #S#A#F#E# #W#H#I#L#E# #T#H#E#Y# #L#I#V#E#. #D#O#N#T# #L#E#T# #T#H#E#M# #F#I#N#D# #T#H#E# #A#N#S#W#E#R#S# #O#F# #T#H#E# #P#A#S#T# #O#R# #T#H#E#Y# #W#I#L#L# #S#H#A#P#E# #T#H#E# #F#U#T#U#R#E#

The slip stream closes.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List