Thread: Route 1
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 01:38 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post

The ball shook back and forth

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
The ball stopped ! You have captured !
Trainer: Hiiro Tatsuya
Party:
Currently: Route 1
Sidequest: Stacy's Bet

"YES! We've captured our first Pokemon! Although it wasn't a Flying type, but still, we won the bet! ..Only thing is now we have to find Stacy, hoping she hasn't caught her first Pokemon yet. But either way, we're going to have to have a battle with her as she promised. Heh." Hiiro said.

Yay! First friend! ...Hiiro, you should perhaps ask the furball if he had seen Stacy around. He's been here for quite a while, playing with the boulders, so he might have known someone if they've passed through this place.

"Well, it's better than nothing I suppose. Come out, Meowth!" Hiiro called out his first captured Pokemon.

Meowwwwwthhhhhhh...That feisty foxsure did me in. Guess I'd have to bid farewell to this forest...So what do you need this time?

"First off, I'm going to give you a nickname. It's about damn time I started giving Pokemon their own name, that way you guys would feel as original as possible. It's good to be unique, you know? Hmm..You shall be called Shiro, literally meaning White in Japanese. I think it fits you just right!" Hiiro smiled at Meowth.

Sounds kinda goofy if you ask me, but it's better than Meowth...Tee he he!

Shiro? I LOVE it! Fufufu! Okay, now let's get back on topic. Why did you call me out?

"Did you see anyone else going by this route? A girl to be more precise. She's a Psychic." Hiiro questioned Shiro...

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League