Master of Shadows

Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
Trainer: Hiiro Tatsuya
Party:
Currently: Route 1
Sidequest: Stacy's Bet

"That's nothing to be impressed about that! I just want to show that psychic that there's more to just than reading off people's mind! It's just weird don't you think? People privacy's being invaded here, Zorua. Your deepest, darkest secrets being revealed without you even knowing, how'd that feel?" Hiiro asked Zorua.

Well, it's a good thing I'm a Dark type. No Psychic's trickery is going to work on me. Tee he he!

"Heh, it's thanks to you that maybe they won't be able to read my mind any day. So Zorua, have any deep dark secrets lying inside of you?" Hiiro smirked.

STOP!

Hiiro stops all of a sudden as a rock suddenly rolls right across their path. Thinking this was odd, he starts to look around, especially at the direction where the rock came from, and noticed a pair of eyes staring down at him.

There we go, looks like we've found our winning ticket!

"Time to take advantage of the situation. Maybe it knows where Stacy went off to? Alright! Zorua, try a Faint Attack to catch it off guard, and follow it up with a set of Fury Swipes! Let's go!" Hiiro spoke through Zorua's mind.

Meowth didn't even know what the two were planning, and most probably couldn't figure out the duo's strategy.

Zorua started running towards Meowth's right side, and quickly disappeared into thin air. Meowth was puzzled, and started looking for it frantically. Hiiro smiled from afar and quickly knew what was going to unfold after. From above, Zorua zoomed it into Meowth and pulled off a quick jab at Meowth's face, throwing it up in the air. Midair gave no openings for Meowth to pull off any tricks, Zorua took hold of this opportunity. Both of Zorua's claws glowed white and it started slashing at the opponent with them in an 'X'-like formation.

"Meowwwwwwwwwwthhhhh....That's NOT right!" the furry cat squealed, as it started to plummet into the grounds below.

"That's about enough, Zorua! Go Pokeball!" Hiiro called back Zorua and thrust an empty new Pokeball at the Meowth. Just before it hit the grounds, a red light projected out, absorbed and pulled in Meowth. The Pokeball dropped, and started shaking to and fro...

Official's Post

The ball shook back and forth

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
The ball stopped ! You have captured !

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List