Default Re: Route 1

Official's Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
Trainer: Hiiro Tatsuya
Party:
Currently: Route 1
Sidequest: Stacy's Bet

"Jeez. No Pokemon at all, is this for real? I wonder how's Stacy doing.." Hiiro muttered.

If you care about her that much, why not go back? Tee he he!

Zorua started walking back and forth. Hiiro came to a crossroad, one which would lead him to Route 2, the other, nowhere to his knowledge.

"Let's head back. I vowed to catch my first Pokemon in Route 1, and, well, I can't leave Stacy alone. Once we've captured a Pokemon, let's go look for her!" Hiiro turned back to Route 1.

You impress me by the minute, Hiiro. Tee he he!

Zorua jumped up and perched upon Hiiro's shoulders, as the both started retracing their steps into Route 1...
You're absolutely bent on winning that bet, and so you walk back down Route 1. You keep your eyes peeled for any sign of Stacy as well--mostly to make sure she hasn't captured anything, right? Or perhaps... are you concerned for her as well?

At any rate, you're starting to wonder if there's actually any Pokemon on this Route. You really haven't seen a whole lot of action... This place seems like it would be prime Pokemon habitat: there's tall trees, rocky slopes... Where is everybody?

You stop as a rock suddenly rolls right across your path. You think this odd, but as you lift your eyes to the ridge it had come from you notice a big pair of eyes staring back at you.

You stare each other down before the Meowth narrows its eyes at you.

"What? It was an accident! What're you looking at?" it... speaks?

Um... A wild Meowth appeared?

Write a paragraph about your attempt to capture!