View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 02:19 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Route 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lu1z View Post
Name: Luis
Party: Gyarados(Rick), Raticate(Cage), Persian(Greed), Skiploom(Breeze), Nincada(Aril)
Currently: Hiding in the sandstorm

The Sandstorm distraction was a success, as Emma got away without having being spotted by the two guys. But even the vicious storm didn't stopped one of them from approching us. "Hey! Out of the way! Take your stupid battle elsewhere, and quit hogging the road!"

I barely heard one of them shouting at us and by the sound of him, he was looking to pick a fight. Aril and Golett were still fighting, both of them dodging the attacks that came to their way. I was wondering for how long we were going to keep with this act.

''How much are you going to keep stalling me, eh? Your Pokemon won't be able to dodge forever.'' I was waiting for JC to give me a hint of what we were going to do next, after all he was the one that came up with the idea. I wouldn't mind battling those two guys just to see what we are going to be dealing with in a future, maybe they were only bark and no bite. They also looked very average, and the fact that they couldn't track Emma efficiently made me think they were not that experienced.

But life teached me not to judge a book by it's cover. Besides I didn't want to ruin the plan and decided to continue with the fake battle.

B]Trainer: JC
Currently: Heading to Nova in a hurry !!
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Tron)(Bug)(Mud)(Dizzy)

In Box

The sandstorm had proved the perfect distraction for Emma and Ash to escape. The two men seemed hell bent on continuing ahead. I had seen many lackeys in my day, the smell of lower level grunt was ripe in the air. My natural instinct was to talk this out..but I really wanted to mess with these two. As I turned to Tron I let out a sigh. I looked to Luis.
"Dont battle them!" I called to him.
I knew right then, that are goal was to get into Nova Outpost. If we beat these two jokers up they would report us giving up any chance we had to surprise them. I paused waving my hands at Luis. After that I called to Tron to stop.
"Alright thats good Tron stop." I groaned then walking out of the dust.
"Hey sorry guys, we just got caught up !"

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List