Master of Shadows

Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
Trainer: Hiiro Tatsuya
Party:
Currently: Route 1
Sidequest: Stacy's Bet

"Young man, Young man.." The elderly woman makes her way over. "Bless your heart you found my missing stars."

"Am I really that desperate for a few stars? I found 20 of them already, and I'm pretty sure we can find so much more later. It's not like I'm going anywhere in a hurry.." Hiiro thought to himself, as the old lady approached him.

"Guess I'll just to..."

Keep the Stars!

"Huh?!" Hiiro looked around.

A voice of a child appeared out of nowhere. Hiiro looked around again, puzzled, and wondering if there was anyone else besides him, and the old lady who stood there, much to his surprise, feeling nothing at all. Like she never heard that voice.

"Is it my imagination?" Hiiro turned to Zorua.

Zorua tilted its head a little, making no claims that anyone was near.

"Meh, Here ya go m'am. The routes can be a very dangerous place at times. Good thing we're not running into any Pokemon for now. If not we'd be in trouble much..." Hiiro said with a smile, as he reluctantly let go of the 5 stars he chipped off the ground earlier...

"Wait a minute..." Hiiro took a few steps back.

He took a few glances at the Old Lady, and there was something fishy about her.

"From that far off of a distance, how can you accurately tell I found your stars?" Hiiro clutched his palms.

"I mean if you had made claims about your stars being lost, or be like, have you seen any stars around here, it would have been way more natural." Hiiro smirked.

"Zorrrrr..." Zorua began to growl...

Madam Susan

The lady seemed a bit upset.
"You believe that in some way, i am trying to pull something over on you ? "
The lady looked down.
"Poor child, to be raised with such thoughts in his head. I have been looking all over the place. When I noitced you standing there it caught my eye..The reflection from the stars made me come over.."

So you have to choice are you keeping the stars or giving them back. You have to be clear..

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List