Thread: Route 1
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 05:46 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Officials Post

Hiiro had stumbled onto a bit of luck weather he realized it or not. As he continued his search for pokemon. He found Route 1 to be pretty empty, he was going to need to try and search deeper into the forest. As he he now headed west into the forest. He noticed another shiny set on the ground.

Do you pick it up??
Trainer: Hiiro Tatsuya
Party:
Currently: Route 1
Sidequest: Stacy's Bet

Route 1. Empty and free. Where are all the Pokemon? Could something be frightening them all away? Are they restrained by some other Pokemon? Or perhaps there are poachers around these parts as the rumors go? Then again, there's nothing of value of neither a Legendary Pokemon or anything that significant for poachers to lay their eyes on this starter route. Hiiro had to catch a Pokemon before Stacy does. He was pretty much determined.

It didn't take long before Hiiro noticed another shiny set on the ground.

"Eh, lady luck doesn't visit me that often. Zorua, come here!" Hiiro called out to Zorua.

The bushes nearby made some rustling noise, soon after, bursting out, came the trickster fox-like Pokemon. But wasn't Zorua lead by something in the first place?

"Looks like our plan is a notch, so far. But look, I don't believe that could strike luck twice in a row now. I need you to be beside me, in case, something funny should happen..." Hiiro replied, as the both crept towards the shiny set, to take a closer inspection, and at the same time, cautious...

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League