Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Route 5

Official's Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
B]Trainer: JC
Currently: Heading to Nova in a hurry !!
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Tron)(Bug)(Mud)(Dizzy)

In Box

JC arrives on Route 5 from Zenith. He looks down at Ash.
"Whatever happens stay close." JC knows something big is coming. If Emma was right they didnt have any time to waste.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lu1z View Post
Name: Luis
Currently: Going to Nova.
Party: Gyarados(Rick), Raticate(Cage), Meowth(Greed), Hoppip(Breeze), Nincada(Aril)

''Aril, come out.'' I pointed the Pokeball in the direction of my shoulder and out came the little Nincada. Aril scuttled her way towards the top of my head where she laid down to gaze at the scenery.

JC was talking with his Monferno and Emma still had a worried look on her face. We needed to get to our destination fast or who knows what might happen...

Entered Route through Zenith Town

The shady shelter of Eternity Forest slips away as you travel across Route 5. The bright spring sun shines down on you without restraint, lifting your spirits despite the urgency of your mission. To the south you see a mountainous ridge rising out of the edge of the forest--but your destination lies to the north, to a more wooded and cold region. JC has seen his share of this route--but Luis is taking in new sights. You wonder what kind of Pokemon can be found on this route...

The bright weather seems to put Emma more at ease, though the worry is still plain in her eyes. After some time, she softly utters, "... Guys? I really appreciate you coming... I'm just so... scared. I hope they aren't doing anything... well, you know..." She's growing more anxious.

Suddenly, she lets out a gasp and freezes in the middle of the route. Her eyes are locked on something ahead in the distance. The two of you follow her gaze just in time to see two people come around a bend in the path. They're dressed in black jackets, with sharp-pointed hoods pulled over their heads. A white circle is patterned on their dark undershirts. Their eyes are obscured by black glasses.

????

(^Temporary Sprites, lol^)

"She couldn't have gone this far, could she?" You overhear one of these folks grunting to the other. "Not without her own Pokemon...?"

"I wouldn't think so," the other replied. "But the boss says she's a slippery one. Just do your job and keep your eyes peeled."

Emma seems frightened by the appearance of these strangers. She immediately hides behind you.