Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Zenith Town

Official's Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
B]Trainer: JC
Currently: In Zenith trying to figure out help a paniced trainer.
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Tron)(Bug)(Mud)(Dizzy)

In Box

The young woman stands in front of me. I can tell she is truly stressed by her mannerisms. I try to in take all of what she saying. As she talks she mentions Nova Outpost...I react instantly.

"I was just oustide of Nova...a couple of days ago!" JC pauses as he remembers the horrible Steelix and its rider who destroyed the UFO magnet ship. Since that moment he hasnt been able to get that image out of his head.

"I saw something outside of the Nova Outpost a couple of days ago...If whats happening in Nova has anything to do with that thing. We shouldnt waste anymore time !" JC looks over at the girl.
"Where are my manors , Im JC and you are ?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by lu1z View Post
Name: Luis
Party: Gyarados, Raticate, Meowth, Hoppip, Nincada
Currently: Wondering what the heck is Nova Outpost

By the look of things, this was a serious matter. But why didn't she asked help for the police? Why ask for help to two random strangers when a whole village is kidnapped? I decided to keep this thoughts to myself.

JC also looked very concerned about Nova Outpost, apparently he saw something strange outside of Nova. He then procced to introduce himslef to the lady, I did the same.

''And I'm Luis, nice to meet you.'' I smiled at the girl, trying to cheer her up a bit. ''Well, we should head to Nova before this problem gets more complicated.''

The girl looked relieved when when the two of you agreed to to help her. She ducks her head repeatedly in a thankful bow, repeating over and over, "Thank you, thank you, JC and Luis! My name is Emma--but you're right! We need to hurry! I'm... I'm really scared for my father..."

She glances anxiously to the west.

*Proceed to Route 5 when ready--You can still go to the store if you need, Judge ;)*