Old 01-24-2013, 03:34 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Send a message via AIM to Ant2011
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post

Billy Mayer

As your plan of action got under way. You didnt stop to find where the man had gone. As the cages were ripped open you heard someone clapping behind you. A cold chill ran down your back as you realized the man had been watching the whole time. Behind him the two angry Vigoroth appeared. They moved quickly one attacked and knocked out Minccino and the other knocked out Rattata. Your pokemon had no chance against the evolved beasts.

Squritle withdrew in time but was tossed against the wall. The vigoroth then turned and started to chase after the wild pokemon dragging them back in. The man sat down at a chair that had been in the corner.

"Interesting strategy boy, very interesting. You choose to try and set them free..why come back, why approach me. Are determined to get yourself and your pokemon hurt?"

You have no where to run you must respond to him
((-Slams forehead on desk- STUPID STUPID STUPID! You always check out the door window. ALWAYS.))

Trainer: Anthony
Party:
Currently: Generally boned...

Anthony quickly scurried to his fallen partners to make sure they were alright. Azurius was fine, but the rodents not so much. They both had a pulse but were out cold. "Why? Because. A person like you doesn't deserve Pokemon. A person like you makes a person like me angry." He held all three of his Pokemon in his arms. "Anyone who would put Pokemon into cages and starve them is a sick person. No amount of money could justify what you're doing."

He fell to his knees, "So you do whatever you want to me, I just ask that you leave my partners alone. They didn't do anything, they just did as I told them to." A single tear falls down his cheek. "I made the stupid move to approach you. I figured that by staying hidden or following from a distance your Vigoroth would pick up my scent and you'd attack me. The thought of going through the door crossed my mind, but that was an even dumber idea than following you. I figured approaching you would show that I was no threat to you and that we could just pass as travelers on a road. So do whatever you must to me, but leave them out of it."