Old 01-24-2013, 12:05 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant2011 View Post
Trainer: Anthony
Party:
Currently: Being abducted. Someone call 911 please.

"Spying? I haven't been spying on anyone. I don't even know who you are. I assume if I did, I wouldn't have approached you. I was just getting some berries for a friend, it got cold so I sat against a tree to keep the wind off me, and then you walked out of a nearby door." Anthony kept blinking his eyes trying to adjust to the dim light in theses tunnels. "I would ask who you are, but I don't think I really want to know." But the truth was, he did want to know. Some little part of him wanted to know what was going on. Curse curiosity, it gets us in trouble more often than not.

Billy Mayer

The lights the in the tunnel flicked on and off as you mad your way through. As he shoved you along you seemed more curious. This feeling would not last very long as you made you way deeper into the tunnel. The man pushed into a room that was filled with cages. At least 20 pokemon had been locked away. A lot of them looked hungry. The man kept moving you along making small talk.

"Everyone knows the Mayer Boys..I refuse to believe you never heard of us. We are the most dangerous of all the thieves in this region. Hell! We got a bounty on our heads!"
After awhile of walking the man opens up a room and pushes you in. You hear the door lock behind you.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List