Thread: Zenith Town
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 10:30 PM
lu1z Offline

Default Re: Zenith Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Official's Post

The girl nods as she takes in your names. "Okay, JC and Luis." The desperation in her eyes continues as she explains her plight, "Please, something terrible is happening at the Nova Outpost! My father was doing research there, but he has been kidnapped by a group of cruel men! The whole village is being held hostage!"

Wow, was this chick melodramatic or what? That aside, this does seem pretty serious. You can't help but wonder why the police haven't been involved in this.

What do the two of you do?
Name: Luis
Party: Gyarados, Raticate, Meowth, Hoppip, Nincada
Currently: Wondering what the heck is Nova Outpost

By the look of things, this was a serious matter. But why didn't she asked help for the police? Why ask for help to two random strangers when a whole village is kidnapped? I decided to keep this thoughts to myself.

JC also looked very concerned about Nova Outpost, apparently he saw something strange outside of Nova. He then procced to introduce himslef to the lady, I did the same.

''And I'm Luis, nice to meet you.'' I smiled at the girl, trying to cheer her up a bit. ''Well, we should head to Nova before this problem gets more complicated.''

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737