View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 07:42 PM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Send a message via AIM to Ant2011
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
*What in the world were you thinking ! This should have been your last option..*
((I am convinced my dice hate me. I was going to try hiding, but I figured the Vigoroth might smell me and it would end badly. Same result with following him. Exploring the door would have never been a good idea. GMs shouldn't play games, we overthink every outcome to every choice ))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post

Billy Mayer

Billy pauses for a moment. The Vigoroth being to start to advance on you. The pound their fists into the ground and growl. You have made a really really bad choice here. The man lets out a little smile, which makes you feel uncomfortable. Whats wrose is you cant really see his eyes, which are covered by the shadow of his hat.
"Not a very good time to wondering out in the forest, kid.." The man steps forward.
"Chain, Link give him some space..." The Vigoroth walk up to you smelling the berries. One of them reaches into your pocket grabbing some of them out. Then they both drop back.

"Well it happens to be your lucky day kid, I happen to have a couple of extra cots in my uhhh club house."

The man motions you towards the wooden door.

Do you go with him or try to get away ?
Trainer: Anthony
Party:
Currently: Regretting everything that has happened in the last 12 hours

"Club House? I'm not dumb, and I'm a tad bit offended you think I am. I know that trying to flee won't end well for me, those Vigoroth look like fast Pokemon. They'd probably catch me before I even got out of sight. So yeah, I'll go with you." Anthony sighed, "Knew I should've packed a coat..."