Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Zenith Town

Official's Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
B]Trainer: JC
Currently: Just fought a crazy ufo flying pokemon thief !
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Tron)(Bug)(Mud)(Dizzy)

In Box

JC dodges the hit with the girl. Ashley jumping out the way as well. A little worried about the girl JC turns around. "Ma'am are alright.." before he could spit it out. The young lady responds.
"Are you two trainers?"

I nod looking over at the other guy.

"We dont know each other..." When JC notices the look on her face he cant help but feel a bit at odds. He wanted to continue on but he also just could leave someone who asked for help.

He lets out a weak smile.
"Sure..Im JC..." he looks at the other trainer, reaching out his hand.
"You are ?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by lu1z View Post
Name: Luis
Party: Gyarados, Raticate, Meowth, Hoppip, Nincada
Currently: Meeting with some lady and a dude :D

I walked aimlessly around the town, couldn't really decide were to go next. My luck got me to the Pokemart but before I could enter to buy some more Pokeballs, a girl came rushing from the mart and almost crashed with another guy. She apologized to him very hastily and before leaving she stared at the both of us, noticing we were both trainers.

"Wait!" she stared at the both of us, looking desperate. "Are you two Trainers? Thank goodness! Please, I need your help!"

Why am I always getting involved in others problems? Haven't been here for too long. But I can't deny to answer the call of a lady in trouble. In the midst of my thinking I almost failed to notice that the other trainer was introducing himself. He said his name was JC and then stretched his hand towards me and asked my name.

We both shaked hands and I told him my name. ''Hi I'm Luis.'' I turned back to the lady and offered my help too. ''I'll help you too. I can't stand to see a girl unhappy. But what do you want us to do?''

The girl nods as she takes in your names. "Okay, JC and Luis." The desperation in her eyes continues as she explains her plight, "Please, something terrible is happening at the Nova Outpost! My father was doing research there, but he has been kidnapped by a group of cruel men! The whole village is being held hostage!"

Wow, was this chick melodramatic or what? That aside, this does seem pretty serious. You can't help but wonder why the police haven't been involved in this.

What do the two of you do?