Old 01-23-2013, 07:14 PM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Send a message via AIM to Ant2011
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post

You searches for a place to stay warm. The weather has been unusually cold for this time of the year. Your search for a warm place leads you to a group of trees. You fixate yourself in a way that protect you from the cold breeze.

Billy Mayer

As you stand there trying to stay warm you hear something strange. You turn around to see if you can see where the sound is coming from. A moment later you wooden door open..but you cant see where its connected to. A strange man appears right after. Is there some kind of underground later ??

Something about the man makes you uncomfortable. You hand back just watching what he does. The man whistles and two pokeon appear.

The Vigoroth look both energetic and angry !

The man closes the wooden door and the three of them disappear into the wind storm.

You have a couple of choices here, you can approach the man, follow the man, do nothing, or check out where he came from...
Trainer: Anthony
Party:
Currently: Making a very VERY stupid move

((Couldn't make up my mind, so I rolled a four sided die to choose for me))

Anthony recalled Selesna and Azurius to their Pokeballs and hid all 3 deep in his backpack. Once he felt they were safe he left the tree and approached the man, "Excuse me? Hi, I'm kinda lost out here. I was supposed to bring these berries back to a, er, friend, but the wind forced me to hide behind a tree." Anthony noticed the man's long trench coat, "A-also, if you could tell me where I might be able to obtain such a magnificent coat I would really appreciate it."