Thread: Route 3
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 06:38 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Route 3

(NOVEL TIME!!! Judge, I hope you don't mind, but I want to throw a curve-ball here, cuz... it sounds like a cool idea to me xD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post

Munna falls out of the glass case hitting the ground hard. The injured Munna picks it self back up.
"Mun Munna!" she seems worried. The world begins to shakes as you lift up the poor munnah

*AHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *

The laughter echos through the now shaking room.

*Sweet Zayna, do you really believe Munna has the power for this kind of illusion !*

The creepy man steps out of the shadows and jumps down. As he lands you see the man is transforming !!!!!

Oh no, the man it turns the man was really

Write a paragraph about the battle to win your freedom !

Trainer: Zayna
Team: [Missing]
Temporary:
Currently: Getting out of this prison cell

Screeching, the Noctowl flies towards me with its talons outstretched. I let out a startled gasp and duck just in the nick of time. The bird's claws crash into what remained of the glass case, shattering the sharp material everywhere. Holding the Munna protectively in my arms, I scrambled away before the Noctowl could swipe at me again.

How could I have been wrong? I panted as whirled around, eyes widely glancing about. Munna were the ones that caused dreams--I had never heard of a Noctowl having this ability. I had read in my C-gear Pokedex that they did have unusual psychic abilities, but... Could it really be this strong?

Unless...

"Munna," I whispered to the trembling pink elephant in my arms. "Please... I need your help. I need to..."

The Noctowl screeched again--the sound mixed with what sounded like laughter. It swooped again, its beak piercing through the air like an arrow.

"Munna, Psychic!" I ordered, bracing myself.

Munna was scared out of its wits, but it listened to me--its eyes began glowing red... and a strange light appeared around the Noctowl. Munna seemed to strain mentally...

But the Noctowl kept coming.

I lept aside, though this time the bird's wings caught me. I fell to the ground, landing hard on my side. By some miracle, the Munna remained in my arms.

*You can keep up this game as long as you'd like, my dear...* the creature whispered in my mind. I looked up to see it flapping its wings just overhead. *I will have you one way or another...*

A flash of anger emboldened me, "I don't think so!" I grunted, then delivered a swift kick to the bird.

I got back onto my feet as it stumbled backwards. That flight or fight response was kicking in--and I was ready to fight... Now that I got a better idea of what I was dealing with.

"Poochyena, Sucker Punch, now!" I ordered.

My dog Pokemon had been waiting nearby, and took the opportunity to strike. The Poochyena darted forward in a blur of motion, radiating a purple aura. Noctowl was taken by surprise and ended up losing its altitude. As it landed, its form seemed to quiver...

"Hurry, Poochy!" I needed a follow up. "Take Down!"

The attack was carried out, and the Noctowl was thrown against the wall. This time, it was no trick of the light. The bird's form shook and quivered until it melted into something else entirely.

I gaped in surprise. I mean, there had been a hunch biting at me since the creep spoke of illusion, but... With my lost memory, I just couldn't place it. But seeing it now, I remembered...

Zoroark--the Illusion Pokemon... and a Dark-type. That's why Munna's Psychic had no effect.

*All right...* the Zoroark growled, pushing himself out of the wall. *You have me. But that won't save you from your fate!*

It swung its sharp-clawed arm and hit Poochyena, throwing it against a glass container. The glass shattered, and Poochy fell to the ground unconscious.

The Zoroark turned to me and smiled maliciously. *Now then, my dear... Where were we?*

It started moving forward towards me. I held my breath, fearing what would come next. Suddenly, however, the Zoroark stopped. It arched its back in pain, squeezing its eyes shut. Its unusual spasm ended, and it fell to the ground paralyzed. Standing behind it was... Pichu. The mouse had come to...

"Munna...?" I asked quietly.

The Pokemon let out a soothing cry, closing its eyes in concentration. Debris rose from the area around them... Then shot towards the Zoroark.

It was over.