Thread: Zenith Town
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 05:18 AM
lu1z Offline

Default Re: Zenith Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Official's Post (for Luis and JC)

Luis and JC take a leisurely stroll though Zenith Town, not expecting too much from the archaic town. JC was headed to the PokeMart to make purchases, though his mind was occupied with prior events. He was thinking back to the incident with the UFO. The sudden appearance and disappearance of the Steelix worried him--but he wondered more deeply about the person he had seen inside its jaws.

The incident was an obvious cover-up, but who was behind it? What did the strange nerdy guy have to do with it, anyway?

Luis, on the other hand, wondered at the gloomy feel to Zenith Town. He had no real destination in mind, but he was curious to see what was around. As chance would have it, he was wandering straight to the PokeMart, same as JC. Luis even watched as JC approached the front doors, but before he could decide whether or not to follow, the doors opened on their own accord.

A teenage girl practically ran into JC. She hastily apologizes, looking flustered. However, she pauses as she took note of the Pokemon accompanying Luis and JC.

"Wait!" she stares at you. "Are you two Trainers? Thank goodness! Please, I need your help!"

She looks at the both of you pleadingly, desperation clear in her eyes.
Name: Luis
Party: Gyarados, Raticate, Meowth, Hoppip, Nincada
Currently: Meeting with some lady and a dude :D

I walked aimlessly around the town, couldn't really decide were to go next. My luck got me to the Pokemart but before I could enter to buy some more Pokeballs, a girl came rushing from the mart and almost crashed with another guy. She apologized to him very hastily and before leaving she stared at the both of us, noticing we were both trainers.

"Wait!" she stared at the both of us, looking desperate. "Are you two Trainers? Thank goodness! Please, I need your help!"

Why am I always getting involved in others problems? Haven't been here for too long. But I can't deny to answer the call of a lady in trouble. In the midst of my thinking I almost failed to notice that the other trainer was introducing himself. He said his name was JC and then stretched his hand towards me and asked my name.

We both shaked hands and I told him my name. ''Hi I'm Luis.'' I turned back to the lady and offered my help too. ''I'll help you too. I can't stand to see a girl unhappy. But what do you want us to do?''

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737

Last edited by lu1z; 01-23-2013 at 05:25 AM.