View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 09:17 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Johto: Silver Version (Open!)

(The Unown speak in unison. Less of # means more Unown to speak, simply. Not a bad thing. Also, the Unown ARE purpously trolling Mewtwo into an angry rage by calling him Omega as well. A near-omniscient hive mind has feelings too! If I don't have DREDD accidentally calling Mewtwo Omega eventually, I haven't done it enough. XD)

(And as these Unown CAN see into the future...They know something that the two Shadow Villains never will until its far too late. AKA, they're destined to lose.)

Markus
All KO (Belt, Girius, Monarch, Natasha, Bloodwraith, Unreality, Unown M)

<You mean Mewtwo? Well, if you're annoyed by what I call you, then I'd best suppress it, Omega. Not like that's an insult to call you Omega, or anything...>

*Seeing the Unown of the past (and possibly Future) surround Mewtwo* Who's hopeless now?!

*Speaking to Mewtwo, Aka Omega* #TIME# #SHALL# #NOT# #BE# #TAINTED# #BY# #YOUR# #IGNORANCE# #OMEGA#

#LIFE# #SHALL# #NOT# #BE# #TAINTED# #BY# #DREDDS# #ARROGANCE# #OMEGA#

#WE# #HAVE# #SEEN# #TO# #IT# #BEFORE# #BOTH# #OF# #YOU# #EVER# #WERE#

#WHAT# #HAS# #OCCURED# #AND# #WHAT# #WILL# #OCCUR# #WAS# #AND# #IS# #OUR# #PLAN# #AND# #OUR# #PLAN# #ALONE#

#NOT# #YOURS#

#NEVER# #YOURS#

*After Unown ?'s message* We'll see to it! We'll invent the cure-all to amnesia and take it ourselves if we need to! Now...Can you save us? Please? I don't want round two of the whole amnesia thing...Or worse...

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!

Last edited by Latio-Nytro; 01-23-2013 at 12:33 AM.