Thread: Route 3
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 05:54 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
( ._____________. Er... so that's what you meant...)

Trainer: Zayna
Team: [Missing]
Temporary:
Currently: Being utterly disturbed...

My breathing was increasing, my heart was pounding.

This can't be real, I kept thinking to myself over and over. It can't be. Soon, I was panting and holding my head in my hands. This... this is all a dream--a really bad nightmare. None of this is real...

Get a grip, woman! I finally forced myself to calm down. This was no time for a break down. A steely determination settled over me as I stared down the creepy room. Though I was horribly afraid, I was not going to give in to this fate without a fight. No way in heaven or heck was I going to end up behind glass.

I glanced again at the Munna, and an idea came to me right then.

"Poochy!" I called to my newest team member. It looked up at me, looking pained by its injury, but behind those eyes was the same desperation I felt. Clamping my hands over my ears, I ordered, "Your loudest, highest, Howl, NOW!"

The Pokemon did as it was told, lifting its snout and giving its shrillest howl. I watched the glass in anticipation, wincing as some of the sound leeched through my hands. As Poochy's howl hit the right frequency, lines began forming over the glass.

"Keep it up!" I yelled at Poochy before darting to the Munna's case. Cracks were forming in the glass here as well, and the creature inside looked absolutely terrified. Keeping my hands on my ears, I began kicking at the glass as hard as I could. The first kick sent a jolt of pain through my leg, but it had done its job. More web-like cracks streaked across the glass. Feeding off my desperation, I kicked again and again until the glass utterly shattered.

"Munna! Get us out of here now!" I pleaded.

Official's Post

Munna falls out of the glass case hitting the ground hard. The injured Munna picks it self back up.
"Mun Munna!" she seems worried. The world begins to shakes as you lift up the poor munnah

*AHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *

The laughter echos through the now shaking room.

*Sweet Zayna, do you really believe Munna has the power for this kind of illusion !*

The creepy man steps out of the shadows and jumps down. As he lands you see the man is transforming !!!!!

Oh no, the man it turns the man was really

Write a paragraph about the battle to win your freedom !

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List