View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 03:59 AM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru
Default Re: Wi-Fi League Registrations! Sign up here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant2011 View Post
(I've been curious about the WFL for a while, and hey, maybe this will get me to dive back into Pokemon headfirst again. My interests are a roller coaster... haha. I can't say for certain how active I'll be here, but I figured I'd just give it a shot.)

Anthony slipped into the lab silently and crept around the room. "Sterile, clean, unnerving..." he muttered as he pulled an old ratty book from his hoodie pocket. "Let's see... I know it was in here somewhere... Aha!" He folded a corner of the page down and made his way towards the woman in the lab coat. "Excuse me, I have been told that this is the place to receive a Pokemon here in the Celestia region?" He opened to the folded page and handed her the book, "I would like this Pokemon please. I believe it's called a Squirtle? Gramps never did like writing the names down by his pictures..."

Name: Anthony
Pokemon: Squirtle

Professor Cedar

"Why, hello. This Squirtle is quite the troublemaker. Keep a good eye on it!"

Anthony received a Squirtle, a PokeGear v3.0 and 5 Poke Balls. Go ahead and make your trainer record in here. And, as a reminder, no IV/EV training. Have fun!

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links

Last edited by Kaoru; 01-21-2013 at 04:44 AM.