Default Winter Forum FFA 2013: Signups & Discussion

FORUM FFA

Rules:

Spoiler:

Forum
FFA, Revo
Helds off
Hit-all hit-one
Perish Song, Intimidate, Sleep Moves fail (bar rest)
No redirects
Eva/Acc/OHKO clauses
Illusion turns into random Pokemon

Signups will close and the FFA will start exactly 1 week from this post, or the time I get online closest to then.

In order to sign up, simply PM me a Pokemon on either of the three forums (BMG, PE2K, PWN). Do not send to me on more than one forum. Posting in the thread is suggested, but not necessary.

Turns last 24 hours after the start of the FFA. To move, simply PM me on any of the three forums (BMG, PE2K, PWN) with your move.

Special rule:

Spoiler:

A random Pokemon starts out with a bomb. There can and will be only one bomb at a time in play. That bomb can be passed by the holder to a target instead of using a move. After (1-3) turns, the bomb explodes dealing a random thing: Healing (25%, 50%, 100%), damaging (25%, 50%, 99.99%), random status (all volatile statuses, including both Toxic and regular Poison, as well as Confusion). New bomb appears after detonation, at the end of the turn. If the Pokemon holding the bomb is KO'd, a new bomb appears. Bomb acts like an attack, but hits through Substitute. Protect/Detect and moves with semi-invulnerable states (Fly, Bounce, etc) block being passed the bomb. Snatch/Me First/Trick and other similar moves take the bomb. The holder of the bomb is public knowledge and announced in the stats, but the bomb's affects/duration are unknown.

The Special Rule is lengthy, but full of information. If you have any questions as to how it works, simply PM me and I will answer the question.

Participants:

Morru Magnum
Siless
bestyxD
The Miz
WinterVines
Ataro
SLCalamity
Fossil Fusion
Saesee tiin
CommBA
TheProtobabe
EmBreon
Nitro
Andarene
ChainReacion01
Princess Crow
Felly

Last edited by GliscorMan; 01-21-2013 at 07:36 PM.