Thread: Andromeda Town
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 02:51 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17
Default Re: Andromeda Town

Trainer: Hiiro Tatsuya
Party:
Currently: Andromeda TownAndromeda Town Beach

"Interesting choice, if starter Pokemon say something about trainers. Zorua here speaks volumes about you Hiiro. Zorua is a loyal Pokemon but by nature they are secretive, please keep that in mind on your journey."

"Good luck on your journey Hiiro. Remember to always treat Pokemon the way you would like to be treated."

The words Professor Cedar last replied Hiiro with, kept ringing back and forth into his head, as he juggled his Pokeball.

"Hmm..." Hiiro was delved in a deep thought of his own. One particular sentence from the Professor Cedar made him most concerned.

"Zorua is a loyal Pokemon but by nature they are secretive, please keep that in mind on your journey."

"Heh, looks like I ain't the only one with secrets then. You'll be a fine Pokemon partner for me. Come on out!" Hiiro called forth Zorua, as he threw his Pokeball in midair.

It broke open and released a fox-like Pokémon, mainly slate-gray in coloration with red and black accents on its head and feet. It's ears are triangular with dark insides, and it has a large, whorled scruff of fur on its head, tipped with red coloration. Its eyes appear to possess no pupils, and its eyelids and circular "eyebrow" markings are red.

"Zorrr....", it let a out a huge yawn.

"Hey there little guy! I'm Hiiro, and I'll be your Pokemon Trainer from today onwards. I don't know what kind of secrets you hold, but I just want you to know that you are not the only one!", Hiiro smiled.

"Zoruu.."

"Ok, let's head to the beach. It's close to evening now, and it would be the right time to see a beautiful sunset." Hiiro replied, as the both walked until they reached a sandy shore...

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League