View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 10:08 PM
lu1z Offline

Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by megamonk4 View Post
Cool

I've been thinking about redistributing the legendary bird stats. Their BST is still 580, but now all of them have a certain thing that makes them more diverse than the other.

Taking away the the stat in their attack doesn't hurt anything but the damage that U-Turn does to a pokemon(their movepool to make them mixed attackers aren't that great anyways)

Articuno gained some more bulk as well as speed with the drop of it's Att stat. It should theoretically play the role the best of all 3 bird pokemon. It's movepool will be expanded to make it a more than capable wall or the nice rare special sweeper set when needed. With Stealth Rock no dealing residual damage based upon type advantages, Articuno can switch in more freely to wall when needed.

Zapdos lost some of it power(Moltres will now dominate that over the 3 birds), but gained more speed and bulk. With the new charge mechanic performing like Calm Mind. It'll become a real threat in OU again.

Moltres has also improved. Probably the greatest of the 3 birds with the severe stat drop in it's useless attack. It's bulky is comparable to Zapdos but vice versa in the attack spectrum. Speed has received a nice buff to outspeed other threats. Like Articuno, Stealth Rocks isn't a major problem to Moltres anymore. Rapid Spin isn't THE necessary utility to have with your walls anymore to cover Moltres' weakness.

NOTE: All 3 legendary birds movepool will be put into consideration of changes.

Let me know what do you think.
After seeing you changing the 3 legendary birds I wonder if you will do that with the Regi trio. They could really become better walls if you added Recover to their movepools.

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737