Master of Shadows

Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post

Trainer: Zayna
Team:
Currently: Hiding from creeper...

(Hahaha, glad you enjoyed that ;D)

I shuddered as the man's voice echoed in my head.

"Where am I?" I whispered in hoarse voice. Nothing seemed right--this couldn't be the same Route 3 anymore... I tried to think hard about what happened before. I remember returning to Navi Town... Then going back into Route 3...

And then the Munna incident.

I had tried to capture it, but failed. There had been this mysterious flash before I appeared here. Munna... Was it behind all this?

Was this a dream?

"More like a nightmare..." I grumbled to myself. Then I looked to the Pichu, who returned my gaze with concern. "What am I supposed to do now?" I asked it, even though I knew it couldn't answer me forthright. "My Pokemon are gone... And that man..."

I tightened my hold on my upper arms, hugging myself closer. I did NOT like the feeling I got from that man. I had to wonder who he was, and how he knew my name. Did he have something to do with the disappearance of my Pokemon?

Feeling resigned, I stood up. Sitting around and wallowing in my woes was not going to do me any good. I had to find out what was going on here. Looking down, I saw the Pichu looking at me eager to help. I nodded to it.

"Thank you--I'm going to need all the help I can get."

Taking a deep breath, I went to go face my fears.
Official's Post

The Pichu stayed ahead of you. Watching it shuffle through the weeds made you think of your own Pichu and how much you really missed your pokemon. The Pichu also helped relax you in this unknown place. You tried to focus on just trying to keep up. All around you roots shot out of the ground from the dead forest. The wind hollowed as its pierced the cracks of the dead trees. This reminded you of the dead forest your grandmother had told you about when you were younger. That story couldnt be realy though, that was a tail of caution....No girl could have found herself lost in that kind of place. You imagination seems to get ahead of you. You pick up the pace stopping when you reach the edge of the forest. Your heart seems to burst out of your chest as you notice there is nothing beyond the edge of the forest.. Just a drop off into the dark.

Behind you feel something is watching you. Pichu turns around first grabbing at your pants.

Poochyena seems to want something from you. Write a paragraph about the battle or capture !

Quote:
Originally Posted by lu1z View Post
Name: Luis
Party: Gyarados, Raticate, Meowth, Hoppip, Nincada
Currently: Walking through the route, a bit nervous.

Finally the stubborn Nincada was caught. I put both Greed and my freshly acquired Pokemon in my belt and start looking around the route. ''Which way did I came from? I think I need to be going west but where is it? I wonder if the PokeGear has some kind of compass...'' I reached through my pockets and took out the PokeGear. I turn it on and go to the map of the region. ''Yes, it does have a compass. So it says here that west is to my left.''

''Ok I'll trust in this machine, worse that could happen is getting lost but I seem to be getting use to it already.'' The route was still dark and ocasionally I found a patch where the sun could enter freely, I continued walking through it; keeping my guard up to avoid another scare.
Official's Post

*the same pokemon in both posts..awful..lol*

As you continued down the path a low growl caught your attention. You turn back quickly but dont see anything! The turns to the right hearing something moving in the bushes. You call out to it and jump back as the dark dog appears

Poochyena appears

You seem to have walked into its territory ! write a paragraph about the battle or capture!

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List