Thread: [Pokemon] The Chosen [RP]
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 03:17 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: The Chosen [RP]

Cobalt

The man introduced himself as Jack. As we walked through the dark hallway, I couldn't help but feel as if I was being watched.

"I can't see a damn thing!" I said angrily. Flare must have gotten an idea based of what he did next.

"Tor-CHIICK!" he cried, as a small fireball flew out of its mouth down the corridor. It lit the room up for long enough for me to find something useful. On the wall was a medieval torch. I walked over, and attempted to pull it off. it was stuck. Lucky for my the wood holding it to the wall had rotted from what looked like centuries of anbandoment. After a few strong pulls, the wood holding it to the wall broke. I put it in front of flare.
"Can you please light this?" I asked. It didn't do anything in response other than breathe the fire that lit it. As we were walking I found another one which I lit, and handed it to Jack.

After about 15 minutes, I saw something which shocked me. usually the shadows would move back from the torchlight. But for some reason the shadows moved forward into the lit area. They crawled in front of us, and rose out of the ground, forming a four legged, dog like creature. It was pitch black, with crimson eyes.

"What is this thing? Is it a shadow creature?" I whispered to Jack who seemed as clueless as I was.

Suddenly it ran towards up. I attempted to kick it, but my foot went straight through it, as if it were pure shadows. It ran into flare, and knocked him over, pinning him to the ground.

"Flare! Use your fire breath!" I yelled out. Flare responded with a cry, as flames poured out of its beak. It seemed to rip a hole in the creature.

"Is it weak to fire?" I thought. I slashed at it with my torch, but it went straight through it like the kick.

Flare stood back up, and used it's flame breath on it. The creature disappeared completely, and I assumed it was dead.

"Nice job Flare!" I said, as we continued walking down the stone hallway.

Shadow Creatures Killed: [1/6]

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me