Default Re: Route 3

Trainer: Zayna
Team:
Currently: Hiding from creeper...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post

*I laughed pretty hard at that, I was not expecting you to do that.*

The creeper didnt have time to react as you rushed passed him into the forest. Pichu followed behind you. The two of you continued to run until you were far enough in. You both got down and hid in a hollowed out tree stump. You hand shook a little as this place was something out of nightmares. A thick gray fog covered the air. As you sat there, you tried not to make a sound. In the distance you can hear his voice.

*Zayna there is no point to all this. If I dont find you out there the devils that live out there will. I will be waiting for you outside of the stone house north of here. If you want your pokemon back you have no choice.*

It was clear that he had the advantage but you were not longer alone. The little Pichu notices you were scared and rubbed up against your leg.
"Pic pic "

The little guy seems like he wants to help. Bring it with you ??

The forest is to dangerous to move through right now, youll have to wait until the beast leave the area. Add 6 hours to your traveling time.
(Hahaha, glad you enjoyed that ;D)

I shuddered as the man's voice echoed in my head.

"Where am I?" I whispered in hoarse voice. Nothing seemed right--this couldn't be the same Route 3 anymore... I tried to think hard about what happened before. I remember returning to Navi Town... Then going back into Route 3...

And then the Munna incident.

I had tried to capture it, but failed. There had been this mysterious flash before I appeared here. Munna... Was it behind all this?

Was this a dream?

"More like a nightmare..." I grumbled to myself. Then I looked to the Pichu, who returned my gaze with concern. "What am I supposed to do now?" I asked it, even though I knew it couldn't answer me forthright. "My Pokemon are gone... And that man..."

I tightened my hold on my upper arms, hugging myself closer. I did NOT like the feeling I got from that man. I had to wonder who he was, and how he knew my name. Did he have something to do with the disappearance of my Pokemon?

Feeling resigned, I stood up. Sitting around and wallowing in my woes was not going to do me any good. I had to find out what was going on here. Looking down, I saw the Pichu looking at me eager to help. I nodded to it.

"Thank you--I'm going to need all the help I can get."

Taking a deep breath, I went to go face my fears.