View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 01:53 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by megamonk4 View Post
I'm so sorry, DX!! hahaha, man that trade would've took forever if I did think about it. That's a couple hundred pokemon you're talking about, .

Here's what I got for pokemon changes so far...

So Alomomola retains it terrible SpA, but its other defense is improved. Its main gameplan now is to either play mainly as a healer/cleric or to annoy the opponent with status ailments and dropping their Hp with Seismic toss(those fins are HANDS!). U-Turn/Wish combo and Regenerator makes Alomomola the best wish-passer in the game now.

Altaria always lacked power being a dragon pokemon, but it shouldnt be like the main dragons(salamence, dragonite, haxorus) with higher attack, but with higher SpA closer to the eon twins(Lati@s). Altaria is now essentially like an alternate version of the eons with different type advantages.

Ampharos I decided to go with tank. Not much is needed besides higher stats to survive the power of the 5th gen.

I almost have another set of 3 completed.
yeah that sounds like it would have been a pain. but think of all the good I could have done with them.

Altaria being usable is nice.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List