View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 09:12 PM
megamonk4 Offline

Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
You made a pretty solid point about boosts. Once a pokemon has a dragon dance or two in it cant beat most of the team. Why not just drop the boost percentage?
Editting stat boosts(and drops) requires me to change the damage formula, just like the hi crit ratio(the very reason why I haven't all non-crit moves to 0%). I can't find the data to edit this yet anyways(this is more than likely where I would find other data such as ability effects, and effects of weather).

If I can find it, I would like to normalize weather boosts(and to have Hail feel just as strong as the others).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
Pure genius this guy. I hope to get to see this mod from you first hand this weekend. Speaking of which, do we need a designated place and time to meet up? Or just randomly see my Knux tag on brawl in the game room?

And speaking of which, obviously you know this Dredd, but I won't be around this weekend. Ugh still sad you aren't going.

Pokemon related note, I plan on actually getting a copy of pokemon green while I'm there, provided there are any and aren't go.e by time I get there
There's still quite a bit to go, haha. I went back to the drawing board about buffing pokemon stats and overall starting from the bottom up.

And here's the pokemon type changes. Most of them are final. a few I am stilling thinking about.

Quote:
Farfetch'd - Fighting/Flying
Spinarak - Bug/Dark
Ariados - Bug/Dark
Masquerain - Bug/Water
Volbeat - Bug/Electric
Illumise - Bug/Electric
Spoink - Psychic/Dark
Grumpig - Psychic/Dark
Glalie - Ice/Rock
Luxio - Electric/Dark
Luxray - Electric/Dark
Servine/Serperior - Grass/???
Pignite/Enboar - Fire/???
Dewott/Samurott - Water/???
Watchog - Normal/Electric
Cofagrigus - Ghost/Steel
Garbador - Poison/Steel
Gothita - Psychic/Dark
Gothorita - Psychic/Dark
Gothitelle - Psychic/Dark
Elgyem - Psychic/Electric
Beheeyem - Psychic/Electric
If you have a question about about type changes let me know and I'll explain. I'll be posting up some pokemon overall changes soon afterwards.

Pokemon Black/White Walkthrough